Discover the secret places along Washington's wild coastline on a San Juan Islands cruise. Kayak among rocky outcroppings, spotting sea life. Explore dramatic Deception Pass by skiff. Hike mossy island forests frequented by red fox, deer, and woodpeckers.
- Day 1.
- Seattle Embarkation
- Day 2.
- South Puget Sound
- Day 3.
- San Juan Islands
- Day 4.
- Deception Pass / Strait Of Juan De Fuca
- Day 5.
- Sucia Island
- Day 6.
- Captain's Choice
- Day 7.
- Hiking Olympic Wilderness
- Day 8.
- Seattle - Disembark
Ports of call (4): Olympic National Park, San Juan Islands, Seattle, Sucia Island
- Explore the Salish Sea's San Juan archipelago, South Puget Sound and Deception Pass
- Transit the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks and cruise Lakes Union and Washington
- Hike in temperate rainforests, old-growth forests and state parks
- Explore Hope, Skagit and Goat Islands
- Hike Stewart and Orca Islands
- Kayak, paddleboard and skiff in island channels formed by glaciers
- Watch for whales, orcas, seals and sea lions
- Birding opportunities - eagles, seabirds and migrating flocks
- Educational presentations by your expert expedition team
This is an Organised Sea Cruise, Luxury Cruise or Expedition: you will eat and sleep on-board of the ship. These are smaller ships and there are never more than 200 passengers on board. The cruise operator set the itinerary, the destinations, duration and departure dates as well as the price per cabin type/deck. Excursions can be included or optional. You can join, enjoy and meet other people.