Discover highlights of Namibia - Etosha National Park, Swakopmund and Sossusvlei - at your own pace on this 10-day self-drive adventure. Beginning in Windhoek, this comprehensive itinerary takes you to the private Onguma Game Reserve on the outskirts of the game-packed Etosha National Park before arriving in the rugged Damaraland region where you can view ancient rock art at Twyfelfontein and search for the unique desert elephant. Drive from desolate Damaraland to Namibia's undisputed playground, Swakopmund, on the striking Atlantic coast for a taste of the area's adrenalin-filled activities. Finally, head inland to the Namib Desert to view, and even climb, the enormous red sand dunes at Sossusvlei before returning to Windhoek.
- Day 1.
- Set Out From Windhoek
- Day 2-5.
- Enjoy The Etosha National Park
- Day 5.
- Explore Dramatic Damaraland
- Day 6.
- See Ancient Rock Art At Twyfelfontein
- Day 7.
- Explore The Historic Town Of Swakopmund
- Day 8.
- Drive To The Namib Desert
- Day 9.
- See The Towering Dunes At Sossusvlei
- Day 10.
- End Your Aventure In Windhoek
Visited cities (4): Etosha National Park, Namib Desert, Swakopmund, Windhoek